Directions To use This Daily Activity Planner
- Fill in the Planned Activity column a night before
- Fill rest of the columns at the end of the day
- Analyse : Check if you did everything as per the plan or not
- Now try to figure the reason why you failed in some activities
- Note down what was you mood at that time. Rate between 1-5.
After a few days of doing this daily exercise you may seem some patterns in your mood fluctuations. for instance you may notice that a certain event triggers depression and anxiety in you, or may at any particular time of the day you mostly feel low and depressed.
You also get a Mood Tracker with this planner. It is an effective too in keeping record of your mood swings on daily basis. It is important to track your mood as it can help you asses the deviation you notice in your planner.
Thus a Depression recovery planner and mood tracker go hand in hand in streamlining your daily routine